Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
Are reservations required?
- Yes! Call 402-699-4489 or fill out our form on the Book A Tour page to make your reservation. Please try to book your tour at least two weeks in advance so that we can assure your time slot. (Allow at least two business days for a response.)
What do I need to bring?
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera and a cooler with whatever you want to drink.
What should I wear?
- In the summer, shorts and a T-shirt are fine. In the fall or evening, a lightweight jacket and jeans or pants.
Are there any insects or bugs?
- Bugs can be a bother on evening rides, so eye protection, such as regular glasses, if you wear them, or sunglasses, is recommended. You can also bring mosquito repellent.
Can I bring my pet?
- Your well-behaved pet is welcome to ride along.
Does River Life Airboat Tours supply anything?
- Headsets for hearing protection and life jackets are provided.
When should I be there?
- Please show up at least 10 minutes early for your ride.
Where does the boat launch from?
- The River Life Airboat launches from 1694 Cedar Lakes Road in Cedar Bluffs, Nebraska. Please see the Contact page for a map of the location.